Podcast Episode August 6, 2021
A video version of this podcast is available to Unlimited Members.
- The video version of this podcast is available to Unlimited Members for free as part of their membership. Become an Unlimited Member »
- You must be logged in with your Unlimited Membership account to see the video here. Login Now »
In this episode of the Backpacking Light Podcast, author Ben Kilbourne uses the writing of Aldo Leopold to examine his motivations when exploring the backcountry. It’s a thought-provoking essay that may just have you reconsidering why you are out there.Ben Kilbourne uses the writing of Aldo Leopold to examine his motivations when exploring the backcountry.
Would you like to read the written version of this podcast? Check it out here.
About the Backpacking Light Podcast
- Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Youtube | RSS
- Backpacking Light Podcast Index
Feedback, Questions, Tips?
- Submit them via email or Twitter and get featured on our next podcast!
- Backpacking Light - Executive Producer
- Ryan Jordan - Director and Co-Host
- Andrew Marshall - Producer and Co-Host
Look for Me in the Mountains - Music
- Written by: Chris Cunningham and Ryan Jordan
- Performed by: Chris Cunningham (acoustic guitar, lead and harmony vocals, harmonica), Chad Langford (upright bass), and Tom Murphy (mandolin).
- Produced by: Basecamp Studios in Bozeman, Montana
- This episode of the Backpacking Light Podcast is supported and kept advertising-free by Backpacking Light membership fees. Please consider becoming a member which helps support projects like this podcast, in addition to a whole slew of other benefits!
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow us on social media -
- Backpacking Light - Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Andrew Marshall - Instagram | Twitter | WWW
- Ryan Jordan - Instagram | Twitter | WWW
- Some links on this page may be “affiliate” links. If you click on one of these links and visit one of our affiliate partners (usually a retailer site), and subsequently place an order with that retailer, we receive a small commission. These commissions help us provide authors with honoraria, fund our editorial projects, podcasts, instructional webinars, and more, and we appreciate it a lot! Thank you for supporting Backpacking Light!