Yes, you can schedule a trip on Google Maps. You can check the steps to do so and some other helpful Google Maps features here too.
Do you use Google Maps while travelling or looking for a place you have never been to before? If you have not used Maps yet, you may know that it can be used to explore; create lists and recall places; share experiences, add info and reviews, and fix problems; get notifications for relevant information; and much more. Generally, in order to use Google Maps you will need an internet connection. But if you are travelling by a car you can use offline maps for reliable navigation and safety features when your car has a poor internet connection as well. Offline maps can be automatically downloaded and updated based on your current location and travel patterns. It can be noted that it is only for Google Maps built into your car. Also Read: Bored of Instagram? Here is how to disable Insta account
Google Maps: Here are some of the helpful Maps features
1. Improve Google Maps for others: Earn points and recognition for sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps.
2. Make a list of places to visit: Create a list of saved places to organize and quickly access your most-used locations.
3. Send your location in real time: Meet up with others or show them how to find you, let them find where you are.
4. Save maps to your phone: If you plan to travel where it’s hard to get the internet, download an area map ahead of time.
5. Set route options: When you use Google Maps to navigate to a place, you can pick your route preferences.
6. Explore in Street View: You can get photos of the places you visit and explore the area up close.
7. Measure distances: Measure the distance between 2 or more points on the map.
8. Get or find coordinates: Search for a place using its latitude and longitude coordinates, or get the coordinates of a place you've already found.
You can also plan future trips on Google Maps. Here is how.
On your computer or mobile device, you can choose when you want to start driving or when you want to reach your destination. The travel time estimate for your trip is based on traffic and transit schedules for the planned travel time. It needs to be noted that scheduling a trip is only available if you have one destination, and is only available for Driving and Transit. Also Read: Take iPhone calls on your iPad, MacBook: Here is how in easy steps